WRITE A FUNDRAISING ORGANIZATION BUSINESS PLAN USING SAMPLE NON PROFIT FINANCIALS
PlanMagic Non Profit offers you a well written detailed non profit business plan in MS Word useful for any NPO, a fully automated close-to-reality non profit financial projection application in MS Excel including a pre-filled sample plan, a presentation template, incomparable
state-of-the-art financial analysis tools, and a comprehensive non profit business plan guide. Use PlanMagic Non Profit for the startup of a fundraising organization, charity, non profit organization, foundation, social enterprise, church or any kind of tax-exempt organization, or for analyzing and improving (even rescuing) the financial situation of an existing non profit organization.
PLAN ANY FUNDRAISING ORGANIZATION THE EASY WAY
Don't be misled by all those search results claiming to have a non profit business planner, because they don't! PlanMagic Non Profit is the ONLY non profit business plan program with dedicated plan templates and a non profit organization financial planning application. We aim to help you achieve your non profit goals with state-of-the-art planning tools and analyses. Our ongoing commitment to continuous product improvement guarantees you an up-to-date planning system at all times. Start today to plan to start up, expand or monitor your fundraising organization the easiest and most realistic way.
PlanMagic Non Profit offers you:
- Plan any fundraising organization like a pro
- Plan to finance any fundraising organization start-up or expansion
- Check the feasibility of your fundraising organization business plan
- Surprise any potential investor with a thorough and complete presentation
- Analyze the financial situation with state-of-the-art analysis tools
- Stay up-to-date with the real financial situation at all times
- Unlimited what-if and other analyses for 5 years without loss of data
- Unique tools such as line of credit scenarios, break-even analysis per product line, ROA/ROE/SGR chart, and more
It is the best investment you will ever make for your fundraising organization !
A complete non profit business plan program that includes:
- One or more pre-written non profit business plan templates, even for specific NPO types
- Close-to-reality fully automated non profit financial projections
- A complete presentation template
- Comprehensive step-by-step business plan guide
- Assistance tools for specific tasks
- A program that produces faster results than any other
- PlanMagic's Smart Entry System (SES)™ minimizes and significantly speeds up data entry
- Brought to you by a company with over 25 years of related experience
- It is a helpful program that offers the necessary flexibility
- Its structure is the preferred format for investors and lenders today
- It offers you all that should be included in a fundraising organization business plan geared toward success!
- Legendary Ease of Use
Designed to work the way you work, so you don't have to change your current business processes. Familiar and intuitive MS Office interfaces (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Advanced Functionality
Built-in charts, analysis tools and advanced reports, perform in-depth financial analyses, and much more.
- Low Cost of Ownership
Starts at just $99.95 for a single user license, which includes free technical support.
- Customer Approved
Used by over 100,000 starting and growing businesses around the world. PlanMagic software products serve customers in every industry, including manufacturers, wholesalers, contractors, retailers, distributors, services providers, consultants, non-profits and many many others.
- Backed by PlanMagic Corporation
PlanMagic software products are the financial planning and analysis solution recommended by more accountants, CPAs and other business consultants than any other, and we are confident you will be 100% satisfied.
Non Profit Business Plan Template
The preferred format fundraising organization business plan template for investors, SBA, banks and angel investors in MS Word format.
You don't have to create your own contents from scratch or delete most of it as may be the case with a sample plan. You'll also get the most professional
printed results. The program includes the non profit business plan template and one for free of those available for specific types of non profit organizations. The non profit business plan templates are fully geared towards the fundraising organization entity. Easily add project plans, phasing diagrams, floor plans, specific plans and more as is needed. Easily insert financial data from the financial application.
Non Profit Business Plan Template
Table of Contents (automated)
- Vision of the future
- Main objectives
- Key advantages
- Strategic positioning
- Strategic alliance
- Generated income
- Fundraising organization licenses
- Board of Directors / Trustees
- Funds required
Development (AE only)
- Development process
- Project plan
- Development team
Exempt business income
- Grants & pledges
- Fundraising & events
- Other exempt business income
- Revenue on investments (exempt)
Unrelated business income
- Product sales
- Revenue on investments (unrelated)
- Market analysis
- Marketing goals & strategies
- Competitive research & comparison
- Pricing strategy
- Distribution & service
- Advertising & promotion
- SWOT analysis
The organizational structure
- Management and personnel
- Administrative organization
- Contingency planning
Fundraising organization operations
- Fundraising organization identity
- Fundraising organization location
- Fundraising organization premises
- Fundraising organization layout
- Risk reduction
- Exit strategy
- The investment budget
- Statistical data (ratios)
- The return on investment
- Financial projections
Non Profit Business Plan Financials
Trend setting financial application written in MS Excel that has no competition when it comes to close-to-reality
fully automated non profit projections with too many unique features to list them all.
You will not find a better solution as specific, as detailed, and as automated. For consultants there is no limit to the number of projections and
fundraising organization business plans that can be created. Enter some main assumptions, and start entering your financial data into the clearly marked cells.
Use it for a fundraising organization business plan and for ongoing monitoring of your fundraising organization.
- Offers PlanMagic's Smart Entry System (SES)™ to minimize and significantly speed up data entry.
- Validation checks for data consistency.
- Development can start up to 5 years prior to operations (AE only).
- Fiscal year and forecasts can start in any month.
- Forecasts include monthly (3 years), quarterly (3 years), and annual (5 years).
- Up to 5 years (AE 10 years) can be forecast in one financial workbook, with no limit if multiple workbooks are used.
- Views are collapsible for clear summaries.
- Costs can be split between fixed and variable cost for contribution, break-even and similar analyses.
- Projected balance sheets that are always balanced.
- More than 40 charts illustrate trends in expenses, sales, revenues, cash flow and more.
With the Advanced Edition -AE- you can plan up to 10 years and enjoy more detailed financial analysis and reports that surpass even the most expensive accounting programs.
Memberships & Donors
A stand-alone memberships and donors list and other tools.
Keep track of memberships and donors, equipment list, and more.
Business plan guide
A complete business plan guide in HTML format.
The guide covers subjects such as organizational structure, financing (owners' equity, foreign capital), marketing (market analysis, business goals, marketing strategies, advertising), non profit operations (business identity, business location), non profit financials (projections, historic analysis, ratios) and more.
- Unique - Includes the only financial planner in the world for non profit organizations.
- Easy to use - Use of simple and understandable terms. You do not have to be an accountant.
- Thorough - Incredibly complete and thorough.
- Versatile - Incredibly versatile. Optimal for all non-profit organizations.
- Automated - Automated financial projections made easy and yet so complete. Revenues, investments, depreciation, loan payments, accounts receivable/payable, inventory, dividends, tax, sales tax, payroll burden and more.
- Personnel wizard - add, edit, remove departments, groups and persons easily.
- Product wizard - add, edit, remove product lines and products easily.
- Print wizard - Professionally printed results. Business financial printouts are preformatted in Letter, Legal or A4 paper size.
- Sales tax - Financials handle US sales tax, VAT, GST or similar sales tax systems.
- Multiple currency - The financials can use any currency, and you can use the exchange rate multiplier to quickly update all the values.
- Useful guide - Comprehensive non profit business plan guide.
- Business plan template - Non Profit business plan templates.
- Competitive price - A competitive price of $99.95, Advanced Edition $175.00.
"Congratulations for the best non profit business plan solution
I've found on the market.
Your financials are awesome!"
No one knows or cares about your organization like you do. Nor will anyone spend the time analyzing or monitoring your
financials without it costing you a fortune. Can you afford (not) to get the best available software to get the job
done professionally and fast? No one has made it easier for you to write the contents of the non profit business plan,
offers the same high quality printed result, offers the same level of financial automation, a complete business plan guide,
as well as a professional business plan presentation template.
MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation,
PlanMagic and Finance Pro are registered trademarks of PlanMagic Corporation. All copyrights acknowledged.
Buy PlanMagic Non Profit 12 - $99.95
Buy PlanMagic Non Profit AE 12 - $175.00
You can use your PayPal account or
credit card to pay. Immediate downloading is possible if the payment can be verified in the same session. Do not use a free e-mail address or forget to include address details, or the payment cannot be verified in the same session, in which case manual processing is needed, which will take a little longer.
You can also use our Official Retailer 2CO to order. You can use ALL major credit cards and debit cards with Visa or MasterCard logo. Order fulfillment takes anywhere from 24 to 48 hours. To speed up the process avoid free e-mail address
and include all address details as well as company details if available.
If your country is not in either country list, or you do not have a debit/credit card or PayPal account, you cannot pay us online. You can still order our software in some cases and use a bank wire transfer to pay.
THE ONLY FUNDRAISING ORGANIZATION BUSINESS PLANNER IN THE WORLD
WRITE A PROFESSIONAL FUNDRAISING ORGANIZATION BUSINESS PLAN AND EASILY COMPLETE A FINANCIAL PLAN FOR 5/10 YEARS AND USE IT TO MONITOR YOUR FUNDRAISING ORGANIZATION
"Thank you for creating this software!! It is absolutely amazing."
"Your business plan software is second to none and I have been incredibly happy with version 8.0."
"This looks like the best prepackaged business plan software I have ever seen. I am impressed with the thoroughness of the content."
A personal computer with
and MS Office 32-bit
PlanMagic Non Profit is used around the world!
Sales tax systems:
USA, EU VAT, GST, any In/Out system.
any currency ($, €, £ etc.)
Feel free to contact us!
You can use our secure contact form to send us your query.
Examples of use
Charitable org business plan
Charity business plan
Exempt organization business plan
Fundraising business plan
Not-for-profit business plan
NPO business plan
Private foundation business plan
Public foundation business plan
Community amateur sports clubs
Churches and religious organizations
Federal credit unions
Title holding corporation
for a tax-exempt organization
Local associations of employees
Social welfare organizations
Agricultural, horticultural, and labor organizations
Social and recreation clubs
Retirement fund associations
Benevolent life insurance associations
State-chartered credit unions
Mutual reserve funds
Mutual insurance cos. or associations
Cooperative organizations to finance crop operations
Supplemental unemployment benefit trusts
Employee funded pension trusts
Post or organization of war veterans
Title holding company for pensions
Apostolic and religious orgs
State-sponsored workers compensation reinsurance
Charitable risk pool
Qualified state-sponsored tuition program
Split interest trust